Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Laundry

At the moment I am down here in the basement getting laundry done. What really bothers me is the fact that I have to pay to do my laundry. I just paid over ten thousand dollars to come to school for this semester and I can't even get my laundry done for free. I have to pay a dollar twenty five for the washer and another dollar twenty five for the dryer. I pay a lot of money to come here and it seems like I still have to pay for everything. If I have to pay for everything than what does all this money go to that I have to pay? It seems pretty high of a price tag to not get some laundry free. Now I may just be ignorant, but I think this should be all inclusive for the price my parents are paying. I feel bad having to ask them for some extra change for my clothes. I guess I should get a job, but might as well get support from my parents as long as I can. Pretty soon I'll be paying for all my stuff and ten thousand dollars a semester for my child to go to school and a dollar twenty five for his laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment