Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Break

Christmas break is my all time favorite break there is. I don't think there is any question of why that is! Because it's Christmas! Now that I am in college it is not just two weeks off. Its a whole month off of school. And it's not the fake time off where your teachers give you homework and take time away from your break. This break is for real. No homework, just having fun and eating a lot of food. Also is winter and in winter I can go skiing. Skiing is a lot of fun. Also this break is a break where  all my friends come home from their not as great at USC colleges and we can all hangout together, It is going to be a good break and I am looking forward to it. However, it is going to be a little bit of a bummer since college is a lot of fun and home can sometimes get just a littlle bit on the boring side during breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment