Sunday, October 20, 2013

Fall Break

My last blog post for this semester is going to pertain to my fall break that I just concluded. I went home on Wednesday and the first thing my mom did for me was cook my favorite dinner, which was the best thing. The food here is good but it can't compare to ones favorite dinner. Wednesday was not very exciting due to the fact that none of my friends were back yet. On Thursday I went out to eat with one of my friends to watch the UNC game at a local restaurant. That was pretty fun. Friday was the best because all of my friends were back and we all hung out at one of their houses. Now what we did should not be written down due to a legality that would not make me be able to publically announce until I was twenty one, but it was fun. Saturday we went to the Davidson game to watch one of our friends cheer. Davidson football can not compare to football here, but it was still a good time. During the night we went to some haunted corn maze which was also a good time. On Sunday I came back to USC. It was nice going home and seeing my friends, however being at college is loads more fun. Going home just isn't the same anymore. But my mother will always be happy to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment