Wednesday, December 4, 2013

College Vs. High School

There is no argument that college varies greatly from high school. Not just the workload, but the life style. College is more than just school. In high school, all most all of your focus was on school. There was a definite line between your school life and your off time. However, in college that line is skewed. Your school life drifts into your personal life and you have to learn how to balance the two. You can not just go to school for 8 hours and forget it until the next day. You have to constantly plan ahead and plan your schedule so you don't fall behind. The structure is in your hands, not in the hands of your parents and the school system. The freedom is great and makes time fly by, since school doesn't seem like school. It simply is just part of your everyday life and I, personally, have not gotten bored of the routine since it varies greatly. I have more time to add different things into my day and change the routine around. I have the power and I enjoy the new responsibilities and glad I am away from the norm of a high school life.

No comments:

Post a Comment